Saturday, January 28, 2006

olshopping

I'm a little crazy over online shopping right now. But not as crazy as tiara was. Lol you wouldn't believe how crazy she was with getting stuff online! She'd delay her appointments with friends &others 'cos she'd be busy lookin' over the things sold online. Haha crazy shit, i tell you.
I'm so not gonna be like her, man.
I hope not la. =P
Been lookin' at certain sprees &nice creative stuff. Felt kinda inferior really. Some people can make their own lovely earrings, prom dresses &many other stuff...
Oh well, some people have things/skills that others don't. I'm pretty envious, of course.
-
Gonna purchase certain stuff online :) &meet up with that pretty babe (hot bod, i'm jealous) to collect my stuff. Heh. Cousin has also got me dvds of desperate housewives! I likeeee ;D It's sorta a ripoff of the original but it seem promising (at least from the comments of other buyers) that it'd be clear &all. Can't wait for the discs! Seasons 1&2! WOW :D

-
Today have been a tiring day. I can't get to sleep despite the drowsiness. Naps are the worse inventions, okay. Be it the word, or the action itself. I just can't take naps! Maybe only in my couch :( I laid in bed trying hard to stop my mind from wandering off (to the lj things i wanna buy, the dvds, thinking about things i may try to sell to get $... &also songs! stupid earworms.). Sigh i just can't do that. My mind has a life of it's own. It works so hard. C'mon mind, when i wanna take a break lemme have it can? "/
Also, i tried listening to symphony 92.4 but it didn't work!!
My mind is so tired now but nonetheless still churning out words (as i'm still typing &working(i.e being active), you see) &thoughts. Sheesh i need to take my medicine &go to bed soon "/

Have you ever had that feeling in your stomach? THAT feeling being one that causes your stomach to feel empty despite havin' food fed to it less than an hour ago. It's as if my virus is eating my food :(
It's also as if the virus is telling me EAT MORE FOOD GIMME MORE FOOD or you're gonna be so sick of me (ha ha, literally. sick of the virus, see?)

I feel like puking :( I hate falling ill.
Doc said i'm weak. Sigh.
What a bummer, getting sick when i want to enjoy 3dozen rounds of my grandma's steamboat :(
-
A friend of mine haven't been returning my IMs lately. Why shannon why? I miss pouring out my feelings to her &stuff. I hope we'd talk soon. Nothing has happened, though.


Tmr's the lunar new year already. Know the staying up on chinese new year's eve thing so that your parents would live long? It's bullshit.
It all depends on fate/destiny.

I kinda feel a gastric flu comin' along. Now that the nauseaous feeling is there.
Omg omg.
I can't believe it.
-
Fun fact! (If you haven't already know)
Schlong = penis. So there :)
-

Don't think i'd update the pictures i took. Maybe next time. For now, rest &water &.. rest &i hope that nauseaous feeling goes away.
Oh dammit.
Why issit when youre sick then would you cherish (sorry, cliched word) soft drinks &yummy heaty food?

Virus virus go away, don't even come again another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home